Friday, June 10, 2011

Update 6, April 13


Got the word today that we'll be released tomorrow morning!  Stu's ambulance ride is all set up, and he will be heading to Highland House Nursing Facility in Grants Pass.  Don't know his room # yet, but visitors will be encouraged!
 
He has a long road ahead of physical therapy, and as I watched the PT team work with him this  morning here in Portland, I said a special prayer for whoever is assigned to him in GP.  It's gonna
be a challenge-------for both Stu and his therapist(s).  Just sayin'.........

This last night at the hospital will be a celebration of sorts, since I've been contacted by several families I love who are up here for a speech tournament-----held at Imago Dei, the church I attended on Sunday.  Love these connections:-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

If you want to keep being updated on a weekly basis, let me know and I'll put you on my list.  I call it
"God's Stroke of Genius".   Cuz really, it all is.

Blessings from Portland

--
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment